My car was rear ended and totaled on December 28, 2009. The guy that rear ended me had Allied Nationwide insurance. I filed the claim; after their adjuster gave me an extremely low-ball figure to have my car repaired I took the car to an independent body shop; this shop told me my car was a total.

After haggling with Allied Nationwide adjuster, I agreed upon a price (still to low in my opinion). They told me to sign my title and send it to them and they would issue me a check. It is February 10, 2010 and I still have not received a check! They did not give me a rental car either! This is the other driver's insurance--he was at fault!

I've been continually calling Sandra Baker at 877-413-9285 x5026 but I receive voice mail and she NEVER answers or returns my call!!! I will be contacting both the insurance commission and the better business bureau on my way to file a small claims in court tomorrow!!!!

Had an Experience with Allied Insurance?

Comments

Rental car would be provided under your policy. :eek

I have that same home insurance!recently i was robbed, ive been calling them from Dec.

20, 2010 until my case worker came back from holiday vacation. It is now Jan.5, 2011, she returned from her vacation Jan.

4, 2011.She has not yet answered any of my calls!

Neuquen, Neuquen, Argentina #115951

mt thoughts are with you as their clam service suck!!!. I had a trailer totaled in august of 2009 and still have not recived any payment and cant get any of the slugs in the claims department to call me back either to recive my low ball offer. I have never had this poor of service before cant belive the department of insurance will let them renew any policys or maybe they have not had enough doi complaint against them.