Twin Falls, Idaho
4.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had my motorhome and pickups insured by Allied.in March i cancelled my truck insurance by calling my agency, someone there for got to cancel it!!!!!

therefore Allied took it upon themselves to take 4 premium payments out of my motorhome policy, which i had paid in full in march. Then on Aug. 8, 2016 i received a check, your vehicle policy had been cancelled..this check is to refund you what we owe......"WHAT", the check was for the amt.

that had been taken out of my motorhome policy..then i received a bill for $269.56 that i owe on my motorhome policy because they illegally took money out of it.These were 2 totally separate policies.

Review about: Allied Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Incompetent.

Had an Experience with Allied Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Molina Healthcare - I went to get my medication yesterday 5-16-2017 and was pronounced termination without a mail. Molina Healthcare "I am on life threatening virus called "HIV" and was depended on Molina freely for 25 years. And first time ever I have been terminated. I need my meds for..." Read more United Healthcare - Don't get sick if you have UHC! United Healthcare "UHC is fine as long as you don't go to the doctor or need a medication.They should be a circus because..." Read more Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more