4.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had my motorhome and pickups insured by Allied.in March i cancelled my truck insurance by calling my agency, someone there for got to cancel it!!!!!

therefore Allied took it upon themselves to take 4 premium payments out of my motorhome policy, which i had paid in full in march. Then on Aug. 8, 2016 i received a check, your vehicle policy had been cancelled..this check is to refund you what we owe......"WHAT", the check was for the amt.

that had been taken out of my motorhome policy..then i received a bill for $269.56 that i owe on my motorhome policy because they illegally took money out of it.These were 2 totally separate policies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of allied insurance auto insurance. Allied Insurance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allied insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allied Insurance. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: State Farm Insurance.

Had an Experience with Allied Insurance?

Comments