1100 Locust St, Des Moines, IA 50391, USA
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I signed up with Allied through Affiliated insurance Company corp.I told the agent that me and my husband are separated so I did't want him on my policy.

He said no problem since he is not living in the home. I paid my money. I told him sure you can borrow the car. Unfortunately, he was on an accident was on November 6, the police were called.

Called the day of the accident to report it. They stalled for almost 30 days. The adjuster went to the lot and seen the damage to the car. Then his manager had to come out to my house to interview me too!

I also gave a copy of the police report on November 18. I had to pay out of pocket for a rental even though I pay for a rental which is in my policy. My car is on a tow lot charging me $45 a day. They said I was committing fraud because he was in a accident.

My husband has advertising on the car and they said it was considered a business car. In my policy states that any person or organization who drives my car will be insured. Not true. Nobody asked for the registration until the the day before my next premium, they rescinded my policy and gave me my money back.

I am furious!!

I Still Have Not Talked To Anyone From ALLIED!Only Nationwide claims and adjusters!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: My car fixed, reimbursed of the rental car, and towing lot fees.

I didn't like: Assuming the customer is always lying, Refusing to remove or cancel coverage, Service response time.

Had an Experience with Allied Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion