1.3
Additional Fees

Got off the phone with Robert....Allied (Nationwide) customer service sucks.

I have 3 cars, 3 homes, and an umbrella policy with them. My credit card was re-issued with new numbers in February. I have updated all automatic payments (you have to go in and update each policy) since then, yet Allied keeps sending me cancelation notices by snail mail. Interesting that the last two payments were charged to the new card, but somehow this one is not.

What happened to common courtesy to send an email that your card has been declined?

$30 fee for credit card processing wow!I will find another insurance company that can handle automatic payments correctly and doesn't treat their customer poorly.

Review about: Allied Insurance Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Allied Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more AARP SCAM to enlist membership of elderly Aarp "I have received several notices that my membership confirmation dues have not been paid. I have never joined AARP as in my situation, none of their benefits would help me...." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more State Farm Insurance - State Farm and Comprhensive coverage State Farm Insurance "A rainstorm (5") downpour broke a limb off a tree and it landed on top of the roof of my truck, piercing the clear coat. The hard rain beat through..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more